Iso steps

Logiciel PC ( Windows , Mac , Linux ) pour courses virtuelles
Baker@221B

Iso steps

Message par Baker@221B »

Hi all, I am trying Avalon for the first time, it seems to be cool !
I only had some issues with the null error on the route creation, which I solved surfing this forum.. so thanks!
Now I am struggling with the advanced parameters, I would like to set the iterations step every 30 minutes, where by default it's 5
I've managed to change it and save the change, but when I create the course the app continue to give me 5 minutes incremental steps
Am I missing something ?
cheers
Fabio
SANDOKAN ONE
Or
Or

Re: Iso steps

Message par SANDOKAN ONE »

Hello Fabio,

This Way normaly if you want to change the Step / Itérations ..

Olivier

No Risk, No Fun ;) 8-)
Baker@221B

Message par Baker@221B »

Thank you Oliver ! I was using the advanced menu :((

If I may, I have a couple of more questions

1) How to I know the exact boat type ? For example in the Globe I've created a Class40 boat, but when e select the dropdown list I am given the possibility to choose between Class40 / Class 40 -(20%) / Class40 2021. Which one is the righe one and how can I understand that ?

2) Does polar import from Toxcct works ? Because the web page is not working anymore...

3) If in the dropdown list I select Class40 and then I close the Boat Management window, when I get back and I select the boat I've created the Class40 into the dropdown list is gone. Is it normal ? (I find Mini650 v2, probably because it's the first of the list)

4) Last question I swear ! Do we have a possibility to load the polars from a file ?

thanks, really a lot !
Fabio
SANDOKAN ONE
Or
Or

Message par SANDOKAN ONE »

Hello,

1) - Class 40 2021,...the problem is that the list has not been cleaned for 2 years by the owner of Toxcct

2)- yes the import from Toxcct works/AVL ..., when you are on the Web page click on " Race closed " and Cabo Verde Mauritius for exemple , like this you have the polar control / Toxcct

3) -normaly when you receipt the message " polar imported " and pénalty cases ok not 0 inside , it's ready

4) I don't know , before you can with " .pol "
No Risk, No Fun ;) 8-)
jef

Message par jef »

Hi all,

Nice to see Olivier as a good english speaker :D

Think you may import your polar from ".pol" file in Boat Management => New sailSet, but no one use it any moreas Toxctt brings us Polars from web service.

Should be good if we can filter or have a mapping list for Toxctt polars.

Cheers
Moi, quand on m’en fait trop j’correctionne plus : j’dynamite, j’disperse, j’ventile.
Baker@221B

Message par Baker@221B »

thank you both, Oliver and Jef !
Répondre