This menu enables you to create (or to connect to) your Avalon Cloud account.
Avalon Cloud is used to
- Synchronize routes definitions across your devices
- Transform a composite polar into multiple single sail polars
- Load your POIs (Points Of Interrest) in batch mode (csv file) to define routes very quickly afterwards.
- Synchronize your polars across your devices
- Access performance data acquired at sea and tune your polars
Note: to be able to synchronize Avalon Offshore with Avalon Cloud, your tablets should be conneted to Avalon Cloud with the same credentials.
We will never communicate your data to any third party.